[mapguide-users] What to write to "Server" slot on "Log on to a MapGuide Server" ?

Laura Kauria lacation at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:12:34 PDT 2013

Hi,

When I start MapGuide Maestro it asks me my server in "Log on to a MapGuide
Server" window. I have my server number, but I don´t know in which way I
write it correctly before  "/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi"? Is username
and password my server (in cloud) username and password?

I study geoinformatics, but I am totally lost with server connectivity.
Please help me and I would appreciate down-to-earth way?

Laura