[mapguide-users] Can't open Mapinfo file in Maestro 4.0

Andrey Maraev asmaraev at gmail.com
Fri May 24 04:36:39 PDT 2013

Jackie , thank you. I'm appriciate your help) it works)
One mention, should I add a tab file to the right column Resource Data
Files after I apply your comments? Should I create an OGR connection for
each TAB file if I use more than one Mapinfo file or I can add the all
TAB-files in one of the  Resource Data Files column?

2013/5/24 Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com>

> Try %MG_DATA_FILE_PATH% (without the tab file name) as the DataSource
>
> Or you need to also set the ReadOnly parameter to TRUE
>
> - Jackie

lernen,lernen und lernen