[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 5.0 RC1 and 4.0.5 maintenance release available

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue May 28 11:33:06 PDT 2013

Your blog mentions "large file upload support over http" at the
end....saying that it's more of a fix than a new feature, but I'm
wondering if this could possibly be used to stream data sources from,
say, an Amazon S3 site or some other cloud storage provider (so long as
you could get at it via http). Forgetting about the performance, cost,
and that you might face large bills for all the requests, I'm wondering
how feasible this could actually be...