[mapguide-users] Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:01:20 PDT 2013

Jonathon,

You had mentioned that you had implemented MG natively. Can you by any
chance share what you did to at least get me started? We are trying to
implement an app for Android and possibly iOS that will have MG available
offline and just don't know where to start. We have thought about PhoneGap
but again don't know where to start. We have created mg-desktop
successfully and want to do the same type of thing with tablets.

Any help you or anyone else can give would be greatly appreciated.

Rich