[mapguide-users] serving wms from mapguide

Jacco Wanders | TTE Consultants wanders at engineers.nl
Fri Nov 8 07:13:39 PST 2013

Dear mapguide users,
I'm struggling to serve a wms from Mapguide server into ArcGis desktop /ArcGisonline. I searched for helptopics but none of them work sofar :(.
Below is the link, from which I can see/read the WMS through GetCapabilities
http://176.74.246.104/mapguide/mapagent/
In ArcCatalog I managed to make a Gis server connection  to the Mapguide server (Sheboyan), however nothing is displayed.....
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEDC9D.7BF93970]
I must do something wrong, hope someone can help me point out the right way
I am using:
-Windowsserver 2008 R2
-64 bit
-Mapguide Open Source 2.5