[mapguide-users] serving wms from mapguide

Mark Steventon msteventon at wtgroupllc.com
Fri Nov 8 07:23:04 PST 2013

Jacco,

I had exactly the same problem and it wasn’t until I tried bringing my layers into Gaia that the problem became apparent. It’s something to do with the way Arcmap authenticates with Mapguide, but even using the WMS credentials doesn’t seem to work.

The work around for me was to edit my webconfig.ini file to look like the following:

Mark Steventon
Vice President Operations
Western Technologies Group
Tel: 908-725-1143