[mapguide-users] switching to Maestro 5 API

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Fri Nov 22 08:13:17 PST 2013

Hi,
in order to get rid of the Studio dependencies, I've been porting my
application to use Maestro 5 API. Can anyone tell me, how to implement
this with Maestro API?

     public void ClearDataSource(MgFeatureService featureSrvc,
MgResourceIdentifier dataSourceId, String featureName)
     {
         MgDeleteFeatures deleteCmd = new MgDeleteFeatures(featureName,
         MgFeatureCommandCollection commands = new
MgFeatureCommandCollection();
         commands.Add(deleteCmd);
         featureSrvc.UpdateFeatures(dataSourceId, commands, false);
     }

This is just for clearing the feature source, but I would also need to
update and insert into it.

Is there any Api doc available?

- mika -