[mapguide-users] local connection

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Fri Nov 29 06:16:41 PST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to connect to AIMS 2014 with MaestroAPI 5 using local
native connection. I created the connection-dll with providertemplate
tool and did what was asked to do in readme.
I am now getting this when trying to create the connection:

Could not load file or assembly 'OSGeo.MapGuide.Web,
Version=2.5.1.7601, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f526c48929fda856' or
one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does
not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).

I copied also the OSGeo.MapGuide.Web.dll into my app and have this in
provider.xml:

     <ConnectionProvider>
         <Name>Maestro.LocalNative</Name>
         <Description>Connection using the MapGuide Web API for AIMS
2014 (64-bit)</Description>
         <Assembly>OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Native-2.5.1.dll</Assembly>
         <Type>OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.LocalNativeConnection</Type>
     </ConnectionProvider>

And this is how I try to create the connection:

         string agent =
ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[Constants.APP_CONFIGPATH];
         string strMgUsername =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["mgUsername"];
         string strMgPassword =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["mgPassword"];

         mgSiteConnection = ConnectionProviderRegistry.CreateConnection(
                 "Maestro.LocalNative",
                 "ConfigFile", agent,
                 "Username", strMgUsername,
                 "Password", strMgPassword,