[mapguide-users] Missing icons using Fusion

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 02:12:17 PDT 2013

HI,
I am using MG 2.5 with Maestro 5 on Windows server. The problem I have is
some of my icons have suddenly stopped appearing.  If you look at the image
below there should be a 'Clear Selection' icon between the Pan and Zoom
Rectangle. If I hover over the blank space the tooltip still appears but I
can't click on it.

This seems to be true on different maps and different templates. The icon is
available if I do a right-click on the map.

Any ideas anyone?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5081769/missing_icons.png>

-----
Software-Matters