[mapguide-users] Fusion 2.6 Preview available

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:56:16 PDT 2013

Nice...thanks for providing the preview.  I followed your instructions for
providing a side-by-side fusion install in the www folder with the current
(folder name: fusion) and preview (folder name: fusion26) and changed the
folder reference in the url.  That works ok, however, how can I "repoint"
Maestro to show the new fusion widgets in the preview folder (i.e.
fusion26)?  I changed the  <TemplateUrl> reference in the application
definition, but it doesn't pick up the new widgets.  I am sure its something
simple that I am missing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Steve G