[mapguide-users] Help - Resource Id with space character

Jag jaugusto at phinformatica.pt
Tue Oct 8 06:17:31 PDT 2013

Hi to all.
I created a map using Maestro and I put a space in the name of the Map.
The resource Id is:
Library://Mapas/Mapa Google.MapDefinition
with a space between "Mapa" and "Google".

Now I can't list the resources in the map folder.
I get an XML parser error, further analysis reveals that the request from
mapguide server return the correct XML answer.

Using the url:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
 and executing the EnumerateResources I can't the the resource in the
results but in view Source I see the correct XML.

Executing ResourceExists with the space in the name I get false, without the
space I get true.

But when I try DeleteResource, I get an exception:
An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: Document not found:
Library://Mapas/MapaGoogle.MapDefinition
Using the space in the name I get a blank page and the resource is still
there.

How can I repair this issue?

Thanks in advance

José