[mapguide-users] WFS Primary Key problem

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:16:12 PDT 2013

I am having a similar problem.  The previous post pretty much sums up my
situation.  I can view the WFS layer, but I cannot select any features.
When I validate the layer with Maestro (5.0), I get the same error/warning
message as previously posted.  I have confirmed with the geoserver admin
that the "Expose primary key" is checked in the geoserver settings.  Has
anyone been able to successfully add a WFS layer and select features using
WFS FDO Provider?  Any particular issues to be aware of?

The service that I am accessing is on a public facing server.  I am checking
with the provider to find out if it is ok to post the url so that others in
this forum that want to help troubleshoot have a resource to work with.  I
will send the url in a subsequent post if I get the ok.

Thanks,

Steve G