[mapguide-users] Help - Resource Id with space character

Jag jaugusto at phinformatica.pt
Thu Oct 10 02:25:52 PDT 2013

The problem was solved.
I was already investigating Oracle Berkeley DB XML but a coworker resolved
the issue using the Maestro.
I will explain how:
My folder structure is:

Main
--Maps
...another folders

Inside of Folder Maps I had several Map Resources and one of them with an
none printable character in the name.
In Maestro, expanding that folder give an error.

First, I copied the Map Resources that were correct into another folder
using the COPYRESOURCE in http://YourDomain/mapguide/mapagent/index.html.

Second, my coworker created another Main folder and moved the Map folder to
it.
Third, he deleted this new Main folder.

Problem solved.

Best regards and Thank you all for the answers.

José