[mapguide-users] Map Menu, i can't pan after select an another map

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:28:06 PDT 2013

Issue still persists using 2.6 updates.  I was going to post this as a bug,
just haven't had time yet.  I can confirm the bugs previously posted ( from
renardchan
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Map-Menu-i-can-t-pan-after-select-an-another-map-tp5070445p5070778.html>
) with the three scenarios of adding commercial layers to fusion layouts
with multiple maps.  I duplicated the Sheboygan map and transformed it to
EPSG 3857 and added both maps to one fusion application.  One workaround
(not user friendly) is if you refresh the map after map selection, then
everything seems to work ok.  Would a possible fix in the code be to add a
map refresh function after the map initially loads (may not be the most
efficient if you have a lot of layers)?

Steve G