[mapguide-users] Invalid repository type - Mgresourceidentifier.ParseIdentifier()

naveen_verma01 naveen_verma01 at infosys.com
Tue Oct 22 00:00:32 PDT 2013

Hi
I am a Map guide open source user. i am trying to use WCF in my MapviewerNet
Project . but when i use that i get the error that "Invalid repository type
- Mgresourceidentifier.ParseIdentifier()" in ResourceIdentifier.cpp. my
project normally runs fine but as soon as i use my wcf functions it starts
giving me this error. any help will be appreciated.