[mapguide-users] Context menus -> selection (query results in task bar)

greg_sk Gregor.Skrt at elektro-primorska.si
Tue Oct 22 23:18:28 PDT 2013

I tried to run *php* script from "ContextMenu". For example I'd like to run
*"property_report.php"* from context menu for some feature and do other sql
stuff later on parameters. Problem is that I have to pass at least:

$sessionId = $args['SESSION'];
$xmlSelection = $args['SELECTION'];
$mapName = $args['MAPNAME'];

What I can figure out from code:  there is a submit function that passes
parameters to property_report.php. What I can't figure out is how to pass
selection and session parameters from context menu to php script.

Any help on this point would be very appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gregor