[mapguide-users] Mapguide 64 bit and ODBC 64

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Tue Oct 22 06:13:27 PDT 2013

I have tried to adjust ODBC settings, definitely not a tracing issue.  Access is my only choice at this moment but I am open to SQL Server as we use it for some other things.  I have not filed any bug reports. I have only managed to cobble together a very basic test.  I'm not personally confident that my test is definitive enough to say for sure that this is a bug.

Interesting that Microsoft is planning on phasing out OLE DB in favour of ODBC for SQL Server.  http://tdwi.org/Articles/2012/03/27/SQL-Server-2012-End-of-Era.aspx?Page=1

Thanks for the feedback.

Gordon McKenzie
GIS Coordinator