[mapguide-users] Mapguide 64 bit and ODBC 64

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Oct 22 05:20:37 PDT 2013

I don't know that that's a solution - it's definitely a workaround
though. I'm not sure if you can set OBDC settings/options from MGOS, but
if you can, you might try this (in a nutshell, disabling "when to trace"):

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-access/my-solution-to-access-being-slow-with-odbc/a5a6522f-a70f-421e-af1b-48327075e010

I guess the question would be, is this an MGOS problem, or is it an ODBC
(MS) problem? If changing the setting above makes the difference, then
we've got our answer.