[mapguide-users] Fusion Select All Layers (not just visible) Switch?

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 31 08:52:01 PDT 2013

Hello,

Is there an easy way to set a flag or setting that would allow selection in
Fusion to drill down and make selection on all layers not just the ones
currently visible? You can do this in the AJAX Viewer by hacking the JS
(&LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER=2) but I was hoping it would be more dynamic in
Fusion.

Please any thoughts or help would be great on this topic.

Regards,
ChrisGo

P.S. Was not sure if I should post this in Fusion Users or Fusion
Developers. Feel free to remove the wrong one.