[mapguide-users] LoadContent

fhocosta fhocosta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:15:44 PDT 2013

I'm trying to use loadContent() to refresh the content in my jx.Dialog
object, but without success.
Does anyone know where am I failing?

______________
var myRequest = new Request({
		method : 'post',
		url : 'process.php',
		data : data,
		onSuccess : function(responseText, responseXML) {
			if(showProcessDialog == null)
			{
				showProcessDialog = new Jx.Dialog({
					id: 'ProcessDialog',
					modal : true,
					resize : false,
					collapse : false,
					move: false,
					width : 600,
					height: 400,
					content : responseText
				});
				showProcessDialog.open();
			}
			else{
				showProcessDialog.loadContent("ProcessDialog",{
					content: responseText
					}
				);
				showProcessDialog.show();
			}
		}

________

When i try to reproduce the function through navigator console, it does not
return me the object containing the option.content that the function needs.
The responseText contains a HTML page containing some database information
matching my map data.

something like this

_________
echo"
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<link href=\"bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css\" rel=\"stylesheet\"
media=\"screen\">
</head>

Nome
Area
Perimetro
Bairro
Quadra
Lote

";
while ($linha = mysql_fetch_array($result , MYSQL_ASSOC)){
	echo "
";
	echo "	".$linha["nome"]."";
	echo "	".$linha["area"]."";
	echo "	".$linha["perimetro"]."";
	echo "	".$linha["bairro"]."";
	echo "	".$linha["quadra"]."";
	echo "	".$linha["lote"]."";
	echo "";
}
echo"

?>

And the navigator does not return any error.

TYIA