[mapguide-users] Maestro 5 - Load procedure paths

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Sep 2 22:42:33 PDT 2013

Hi all

Using Maestro 5, when I create a package that contains some load procedures.
If i set a restore path to something different, everything seems to load
fine on another server. But the Load Settings "Load Resources Into Folder"
and "Layer Definitions" paths in the load procedure is still pointing to the
old path. I am not sure if this is intended (by design) or not?
I guess there could be cases where you do not want to change these paths,
but in my case I need it changed. One resolution could be in the Create
Package window to introduce a checkbox "Change  Load procedure paths as
well" or something like that. When checked the paths of the load procedure
load settings (if in the path beeing backed up) will also be changed to the
new path.

Hans...