[mapguide-users] GDAL - TIFF support

Gregor Skrt Gregor.Skrt at elektro-primorska.si
Tue Sep 17 03:44:41 PDT 2013

After MGOS 2.5.1 upgrade my TIFF raster support stopped working.
Do I have to copy GDAL 1.9 binaries into appropriate folders after installation to make it work again?

I get this error in Error Log:

Error: Failed to stylize layer: BDOF5000
        The coordinate system initialization failed.
        Could not initialize the geodetic transformation.
StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers() line 892 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.1\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp

Thank you !

Gregor Skrt