[mapguide-users] AIMS 2013 Oracle spatial does not work

weslleywang weslleywang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:07:56 PDT 2013

Hi Gabor:
  not working.

Update:
 the error doesn’t happen in the MgViewerExtention project, it happens in
the file C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server
Extension 2013\www\mapviewernet\mapframe.aspx.  Line105:
map.Create(resourceSrvc, resId, mapName);
When I check the exception .Message and exception.StackTrace, It information
is below:
The map definition is invalid.- MgMap.Create() line 328 file
d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\common\mapguidecommon\MapLayer/Map.cpp.

For Sheboycan there is no problem, but for our Map, it happens.

Is there any bug in AIMS 2013? should I use 2014?
Anybody have a example dynamically filtering the oracle spatial layer, or
know where I can find one, I really appreciate.

Thanks
Wes