[mapguide-users] Using a Linear Referencing System in MapGuide with PostGIS and C#.NET

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:48:58 PDT 2014

You can do the same thing I did when I built this pgRouting example
(http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/mapguide-and-pgrouting-shortest-path.html)

Use MgFeatureService.ExecuteSqlQuery() and
MgFeatureService.ExecuteSqlNonQuery() as "escape hatch" APIs to execute your
PostGIS SQL queries. If these queries return PostGIS geometries, you can
access them in the MgSqlDataReader that is returned back.

- Jackie