[mapguide-users] FDO Connection Error - Shape File

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Tue Dec 2 12:17:30 PST 2014

Hans,

Thanks for your replay. I don't think that using a folder as a feature
source will open all files in the folder. When you create the feature
source, the maestro try to mount the schema of all files to present to the
user. It is the only time I can see a limitation of the number of files. But
running the mapguide I don't see the problem. Maybe I can disable the mount
of schema in maestro, to create the feature source without problem ?