[mapguide-users] MBtiles via GDAL

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Tue Dec 23 02:09:51 PST 2014

I made an OpenStreetMap Render-Extract using Tilemill and exported
to MBtiles. (the only way to export georeferenced Tiles in Tilemill).
I saw that GDAL supports MBtiles and tried to consume my exported
MBtiles-Data
with MG OS (2.5.2).
Couldn't get it working... I know that only pseudo-mercator SRS is supported
in MBtiles,
but my standard raster-layer on the GDAL Feature Source gave me a blank
screen.
Any hints? Did anybody got MBtiles working on MG OS?
thx in advance, Chris.