[mapguide-users] AIMS 2012->Mapguide 2.52

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 01:49:59 PST 2014

HI

I have problem using old AIMS 2012 Map definition in new Mapguide 2.5.2 or
AIMS 2014.
I created packade from old AIMS and loaded it to new Mapguide server.
When I try to open Map definition with Studio 2014 then I get error.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5101408/MAP_ERROR.jpg>
When I open this Map with Maestro then I dont get any error.
What this error means and how I can fix it so I can use it with Studio?

Kajar