[mapguide-users] Can not create new web layout schema version 2.4 in Maestro

Minh.Ng quy.minh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 05:28:52 PST 2014

Hi,

In Maestro (either 5.1 or trunk), when I create new web layout version
2.4.0, it throws an error "Resource doesn't exist". It appears the same
error when we upgrade the old web layout to new schema 2.4.0.

I can see it is missing the file WebLayout-2.4.0.xsd in Maestro\Schemas\
folder.
Is that a bug?

It may happen the same with core Mapguide binary files?

Thanks,
Minh

-----
Minh Nguyen