[mapguide-users] Tooltip responsiveness (Fusion)

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 6 16:19:10 PST 2014

Hi,MG0S 2.5 Under MS Server 2012 with IISHow is it possible to ameliorate the
response time of tooltips? I am trying to port my application from
MapGuide6.5 to MGOS2.5 but the tooltips responsiveness is to slow with MGOS
(versus MapGuide 6.5).The tooltips are link to SDF feature source, MYSQL
Table feature source and MYSQL View feature source. All these types of
feature source are producing the same slow responsiveness.Regards,