[mapguide-users] Connecting to Feature Source

MitchGreig mitchell.greig at altusgroup.com
Thu Jan 9 07:20:51 PST 2014

One wouldn't think having a different port would return the error you are
getting but weirder things have happened.

I am using AIMS 2013, but use both Maestro and Studio for connecting. I have
my resource set up like the following in maestro.

Service: 192.168.XX.XX:6432
Username: xxx
Password xxx

And have selected the data store as you said. When I click preview I get a
list of all the valid tables in that particular DB.

Perhaps try specifying the service as I have with your special port (E.G.
localhost:6432)?

I will install mapguide 2.5 locally just to see if there is any problem that
might be specific to the version.