[mapguide-users] Connecting to Feature Source

cwallace wallace.cam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:48:35 PST 2014

I get the geometry columns as expected when I select * from geometry_columns.
My postgres installation isn't on the default port (I installed 9.2, then
upgraded to 9.3)... Would that affect it?

The dialogue for adding a PostGIS data connection is pretty sparse... It's
hard to tell if it's working (although I do get a FDO Connection Status:
True).
Note: I can connect to the database through ODBC... but the geometry doesn't
come through... (even though I can see the geometry column).

I'd rather not uninstall/reinstall again if I can avoid it, and as I said,
it all seems to work fine through the QGIS 2.0.1 DB Manager...

Any other ideas to try? I think I'm going to install SQL Server to see if I
can connect to that successfully...

Thanks

Cameron