[mapguide-users] Reference map guide os dll in visual studio 2012

Smith Roman autisi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 14:34:53 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am just getting started with map guide os and .NET after a very frustrating experience using the java api.
I created an asp.net web site project in visual studio 2012. After I referenced all the map guide dll's.

 I am getting errors like " The type or namespace name 'MgReader' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) "

This error seems to imply that visual studio is not referencing the map guide dll's.

Will appreciate it if someone can help out here. I get the same error when i create the project targeting either dot net framework 4 or 4.5.

Regards,

Smith