[mapguide-users] Feature Reader Not picking up selection

Mark Spence Mark.Spence at aitspatial.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 03:50:56 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am stumped with the following scenario.

A view from SQL Server 2008 R2 which is published using schema overrides as per Jackie's article. Everything published and themes fine, selectable etc etc

However, when I try to get the object key to pass via through to my .net listing report the

MgFeatureReader featureReader = featureService.SelectFeatures(layerFeatureResource, layerclassname, queryOptions);

                            while (featureReader.ReadNext())
                            {

Simply hits the bottom of the loop - indicating the featurereader is empty.

The only difference to the hundreds of these I have done before is that the object key data type is int rather than string.

Anyone experience similar?

Mark S