[mapguide-users] Fusion Measure Reverts to Metric

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Jan 21 12:29:19 PST 2014

Hi All,
MGOS 2.5 and AIMS 2014 - Fusion

for measure tools, my view options is originally set to Feet.

Once I start the Measure Command, the Imperial Flips to Metric (Current Map
is in Spherical Mercator).

I have to cancel the measure command.  Go back to View Options choose
Imperial again, and sometimes this works and sometimes it reverts to meters.

Tweaked a few thinks in the Fusion and Measure widgets but it is a weird
behavior.  Is there a way to force the measure tools to use Feet rather than
reverting when the command starts - it happens once the user starts to
draw...

Gordon