[mapguide-users] mapguide-users Digest, Vol 85, Issue 25 message 6 problem solved

Jacco Wanders | TTE Consultants wanders at engineers.nl
Thu Jan 30 02:20:20 PST 2014

Dear users,

I just the solved the problem...It was my own mistake, The coordinate system in the mapsetting was incorrect.

The bing and openstreet map service layers are working fine and fast now. There is however a displacement with the Google Map V3 layers. For the time-being bingmaps is just fine.

Below a link the fusion map:
http://tte-geosolution.mr-hosting.nl/mapguide/hembrug/Mapguide_test_bing_googlemaps.php

   6. Mapguide coordinate projection issue (RD_new and	commercial
      maps) (Jacco Wanders | TTE Consultants)

Message: 6