[mapguide-users] can anyone view my web gis using mapguide maestro?

adielia87 adielia87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:22:41 PDT 2014

TQ...
i create my web GIS using mapguide open source 2.2 and mapguide maestro 5.1.
I try to publish my web using '000webhost' application software, the free
source software also.
After i publish the web, i get the web site address
'cholerainformationsystem.site88.net'.
I just used the template available on '000webhost' and to link to my web gis
on mapguide, i just copy the URL into the button which is available on the
'000webhost' application.
So, i have to modified the URL as what u mention there?