[mapguide-users] can anyone view my web gis using mapguide maestro?

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Tue Jul 8 09:33:40 PDT 2014

I understand your issue now.

MapGuide is a client/server application.

If you want that we can see you map, you need that your mapguide server computer is on internet.

'000webhost' don't host MapGuide Server so it can't deliver mapguide map.

Locahost is only know by your computer.

So you need to have your computer recognize on internet by an ip address and put your button with this url :
http://<my<http://%3cmy> ip address on internet>/mapguide/...

It's dangerous, take advice from a network admin before to put your computer on internet and parameter your firewall.

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne