[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro6.0a3 and Raster.

Mal mfernandes at rand.com
Thu Jul 17 09:49:34 PDT 2014

I used Autodesk MapGuide6.0 years ago.
Currently I am trying to re-familiarize my self with MapguideOS.
I have a dataset and tutorial for MapGuide2009.

Are there any tutorials and data set for MapguideOS.
As my contribution would there be any value to me capturing all the steps
and creating a tutorial for MapguideOS?
I am at the basic level, but I am sure others can add some more advance
material.

Anyway, currently I am stuck attempting to load a SID file and then create a
layer of the raster.
I have created a new resource and set my coordinate.
Then created a raster layer definition, but on preview I see nothing.
However, the map extents min and max is 0,0 this may be a clue as to why I
see nothing.
Any suggestion what I may be doing wrong.