[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro6.0a3 and Raster.

Mal mfernandes at rand.com
Thu Jul 17 16:00:21 PDT 2014

Thanks James
That is good advise. So yes I have the raster file working with a PNG file.
It reads the world file and has the correct extents. So I am all good there.

Now how do I get the SID working.
I used OSGeo4W shell to examine the SID file using gdlinfo and the SID file
has the min and max limits. However, when I use Maestro to create a new
resource and select the SID files, looking at the Edit Config Documents the
min and max values show up as 0
what gives, please help.