[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro6.0a3 and Raster.

Mal mfernandes at rand.com
Fri Jul 18 09:31:05 PDT 2014

Thanks Great info.

I have mapguide V2.5.2.7949 running on Win7/64

a couple of questions.
1. how do I check the FDO version I have
2. in the link you provided a posting that suggested the following for
MGOS2.4 on a 32bit OS. Is this also valid for my setup i.e. MGOS 2.5 64bit

/"Grab all the files from the C:\GDAL\bin\gdal\plugins\ folder and paste
them into:
C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin\gdalplugins\

>From the C:\GDAL\bin\ folder copy the two files:
libecwj2.dll
lti_dsdk.dll

and put them in:
C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin\ "/