[mapguide-users] Publish WFS/WMS from MapGuide OS With Maestro

Adam Valair amvalair at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 21 12:14:50 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I have googled this to pieces without finding what I need.

I want to publish WFS services from MapGuide OS for consumption in
various client applications - for the moment I want to consume GeoJSON
in a leaflet app, but eventually I would like to publish a WFS resource
that can be consumed by ArcGIS Desktop, QGIS, etc.

I am going the WFS route for web-friendly applications and
interoperability. WMS further down the road, WFS-T as well if possible.

So far I can't figure out how to accomplish this using Maestro. I have
seen a post by Jackie saying that MG is capable of publishing WFS so I
think it is doable.

Any help, urls I may have missed, would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Adam