[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro6.0a3 and Raster.

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Tue Jul 22 14:04:23 PDT 2014

If you're using 64-bit MapGuide you should stick with the 64-bit binaries.

This is the part where you're going to need to use dependency walker and track down which dlls you're missing.

Put walker on your server and open gdal_MrSID.dll which should be in your bin/gdal folder by now. Next you'll need to add your bin and fdo folders to the list of folders dependency walker checks for binaries.

Options --> Configure Module Search Order...

Use the browse button and add both the bin and fdo folder and click Add Directory. Allow walker to refresh the session when prompted. Walker will tell you which dlls are missing, but some are okay to not have. My copy of gdal_MrSid.dll works even though walker reports that IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL are missing.

If you're missing a dll there really isn't much you can do other than track it down on the internet and copy it to your bin folder.

Also, I didn't mention this, but you have to restart the mapguide service in order for any of this to take effect.