[mapguide-users] Order of layer names (Fusion Viewer)

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 2 05:34:34 PST 2014

I have 5 layers which are displayed at different scale ranges. At the opening
of my map, the five layer names are sorted in the legend according to the
order establish in Maestro

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5106926/Capture1.png>

Layer 40000 is displayed at scale range 1 to 4000000
Layer 20000 is displayed at scale range 1 to 2000000
Layer 10000 is displayed at scale range 1 to 1000000
Layer 5000 is displayed at scale range 1 to 500000

If I zoom out to scale 3000000, layer names 5000, 10000 and 20000 will
disappear in the legend but after, when I am zooming back to scale 300000,
the order of the layer names in the legend is wrong.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5106926/Capture.png>

Is this a bug or something that I don’t understand?

MG0S 2.5 with IIS