[mapguide-users] Possibility to use SLD stylization

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 07:05:45 PDT 2014

For me it's not really a matter of which is the better one, but in our case
we get often datasets which include SLD files. Instead of making all legends
manually again it would be nice if the SLD files could be translated
automatically. In general I believe it would be a good evolution if a
stylization could be used across all GIS applications.