[mapguide-users] Seeking MapGuide Mapping/Development Services

william.matson at pcni.org william.matson at pcni.org
Wed Nov 5 05:32:48 PST 2014

Hi, all...

Pathways Community Network Institute, a nonprofit organization, is seeking
a person or firm that can provide MapGuide mapping and development services
on a contract basis.  We have a Request for Proposals out now and responses
are due Nov 10.

More information is here:
http://www.pcni.org/about-us/updates/gismapdevelopmentservices

Please let me know if you have any questions, and if you intend to respond
to this RFP.

Best,

Bill Matson

William Matson, Executive Director
Pathways Community Network Institute
PO Box 450147
Atlanta, GA 31145-0147
[Office] 404.639.9933 x301   [Toll Free] 866.818.1032 x301
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matson
www.pcni.org

This email message, including contact information and any attachments, is
message.