[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.6 Fusion OpenStreetMap grayscale

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:25:16 PST 2014

This is a HTML5-based solution which we cannot adopt because we still have to
support the less-capable IEs in Fusion.

So feel free to slip this into your own custom Fusion builds. The way to do
this would be to edit layers/Generic/Generic.js, look at where the new
OpenLayers.Layer.OSM is called and put your grayscaling code in there.

Then run Apache ant on the Fusion root directory to "build" a new
fusionSF-compressed.js

- Jackie