[mapguide-users] MapGuide crashes at rendering the Tile from Basemap.

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Tue Nov 25 11:31:47 PST 2014

Pre-caching tiles with mgcooker generally takes a long time, and from the way you describe your maps, generating tiles for all of your scales is going to take a crazy amount of time.

In my application I only tile scales 1:500 or higher. Every time I've  tried to tile more than that mgcooker crashes. So no, I personally don't see a way for you to tile those smaller scales reliably.