[mapguide-users] MapGuide as a Docker container

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 04:50:27 PDT 2014

Glad you find this docker stuff as useful and amazing as it was for me.

MySQL and PostgreSQL FDO providers are probably not working on that docker
image (because the Dockerfile didn't specify to install the MySQL and
PostgreSQL client library packages).

I'm still learning it. There's still some unknowns (that I talked about in
my blog post) that should be addressed before I can comfortably say this
docker image is production-ready. I hope we can use this thread to
share/compare notes and discoveries. This is game-changing technology.

- Jackie