[mapguide-users] rest installation error

U. Schlachter mg at maw-gis.de
Fri Oct 24 02:39:09 PDT 2014

Hi, I tried to install rest but I get an error during composer install :

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

C:\MapGuide\Web\www\rest>composer install
Installing dependencies (including require-dev)
  - Installing smarty/smarty (v3.1.18)
    Checking out /tags/v3.1.18/@4839

  [RuntimeException]
  Package could not be downloaded, Der Befehl "svn" ist entweder falsch
gesch
  rieben oder
  konnte nicht gefunden werden.

I user composer the first time so I don't know what I must do .