[mapguide-users] Package loading fails

Iulia Tamas iulia_tamas30 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 07:16:55 PDT 2015

No, I can't load the package non-transactional with Maestro.I get the error:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: entry
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.GetInputStream(ZipEntry entry)
   at Maestro.Packaging.PackageBuilder.UploadPackageNonTransactional(String sourceFile, UploadPackageResult result) in c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro trunk\workspace\Maestro.Packaging\PackageBuilder.cs:line 187
   at Maestro.Packaging.PackageProgress.<>c__DisplayClass7.<UploadPackageNonTransactional>b__6() in c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro trunk\workspace\Maestro.Packaging\PackageProgress.cs:line 194
After the error is displayed, Maestro remains in : "Operation: Reading package contents..." (I have waited an hour and nothing happend)

Thank you for your answear,Iulia